20 Bucket List Ideas For Couples
I have been married since I was 18 years old and I love my husband with all my heart but sometimes we get so busy with life that we don’t take time, as a couple, to work on our relationship.
I love my kids and love supporting them in their activities, running them to softball, soccer, Drill team, swim team, basketball and church functions! You don’t stop supporting your kids when they become adults! We love watching Cassie coach softball, helping Zac with his political campaign, going to the Home show which Ben was in charge of marketing, and babysitting Jessica’s adorable kids!
I LOVE Diet Coke, and my kids would tell you that I’m addicted! I was listening to the radio and a diet coke commercial came on. It talked about all the things you could do in one day and it made me think of the things I want to do with my husband this summer. So this is dedicated to Diet Coke!!! Plus, I love spending time with my hubby and I want that to be the case when we are 99!
1. A Candle lit Picnic– How fun would it be to have a picnic at night!
2. Dance lessons– We have a fantastic community. They offer a 6 week ballroom dance class. Mike and I signed up for this class! Are we ready for Dancing for the Stars? Heck NO, but we had so much fun.
3. New Restaurant every time you go out to eat– We started this a couple months ago. We have decided that every time we go out that we will pick a new restaurant. Our area has so many choices and it helps you not to get into a rut and it’s so fun to talk about your experience.
4. Love letters for a week– Nothing gives you butterflies like a letter from your sweetie. Tell each other how much and why you love each other, each and every day for a week.
5. Take a map and close your eyes– Our lives are so planned, even down to what we are eating for dinner each night. One weekend, when you have a babysitter, take a map and close your eyes and point and a spot on the map. Then be adventurous and explore where you have picked. Even if it’s the smallest town ever, explore, you will be surprised what you find.
6. Kiss in the rain– So simple but it will bring a smile to your face!
7. Cook together– Pick out a new recipe, go to the store for the ingredients and cook!!!
8. Wishing lanterns– I love wishing lanterns!! They are inexpensive and it makes a memory. You can get them from Amazon. Click on lantern!
9. Marathon movie night– Do you have your “fav” movies that you love to watch over and over again? Snuggle up on the couch, get your favorite snacks and enjoy being together without stress.
10. Learn a new language– Is there a country that you dream about and would love to visit someday? How cool would it be to learn that language with your honey and prepare for that future trip.
11. Go to the Drive in movie– Nothing screams summer like a drive in movie! I know it’s hard to find one but that’s half the challenge!
12. Stay at the hotel where you stayed on your honeymoon night– This is just an “Awwwww moment”.
13. Make a jar full of date ideas– If your like us, when we do decide to go out, we usually do the same thing over and over again. If you have your jar ready, you can pull out a different idea, each and every time.
14. 20 kissing pictures in 20 different places– Get creative!!! Extra bonus, you get to kiss your sweetie 20 times.
15. Write a song together– If your like me and my husband, your song will not hit the top 10 on iTunes but it will be fun.
16. Book a flight and go!– This is a big one, but if you have a free weekend and have the money, this would be so fun!!! How many times do you find yourself saying” we should do that, we will someday”. There is nothing like the present.
17. Water balloon fight– Cheap and easy but can change the whole mood of the day.
18. Random dance at a random place– To be honest, this one will be hard for me because I have a hard time putting myself out there. Not hard for my son Ben!
19. Do something daring– Pick something that scares you a little and go for it!!!
20. Random acts of kindness– Nothing makes you feel better than when you do something for someone else. Here is a few ideas! Click on kindness !