20 Bucket List Ideas For Couples
20 Bucket List Ideas For Couples
I have been married since I was 18 years old and I love my husband with all my heart but sometimes we get so busy with life that we don’t take time, as a couple, to work on our relationship.
I love my kids and love supporting them in their activities, running them to softball, soccer, Drill team, swim team, basketball and church functions! You don’t stop supporting your kids when they become adults! We love watching Cassie coach softball, helping Zac with his political campaign, going to the Home show which Ben was in charge of marketing, and babysitting Jessica’s adorable kids!
I LOVE Diet Coke, and my kids would tell you that I’m addicted! I was listening to the radio and a diet coke commercial came on. It talked about all the things you could do in one day and it made me think of the things I want to do with my husband this summer. So this is dedicated to Diet Coke!!! Plus, I love spending time with my hubby and I want that to be the case when we are 99!
20 Bucket List Ideas For Couples
1. A Candle lit Picnic– How fun would it be to have a picnic at night!
2. Dance lessons– We have a fantastic community. They offer a 6 week ballroom dance class. Mike and I signed up for this class! Are we ready for Dancing for the Stars? Heck NO, but we had so much fun.
3. New Restaurant every time you go out to eat– We started this a couple months ago. We have decided that every time we go out that we will pick a new restaurant. Our area has so many choices and it helps you not to get into a rut and it’s so fun to talk about your experience.
4. Love letters for a week– Nothing gives you butterflies like a letter from your sweetie. Tell each other how much and why you love each other, each and every day for a week.
5. Take a map and close your eyes– Our lives are so planned, even down to what we are eating for dinner each night. One weekend, when you have a babysitter, take a map and close your eyes and point and a spot on the map. Then be adventurous and explore where you have picked. Even if it’s the smallest town ever, explore, you will be surprised what you find.
6. Kiss in the rain– So simple but it will bring a smile to your face!
7. Cook together– Pick out a new recipe, go to the store for the ingredients and cook!!!
8. Wishing lanterns– I love wishing lanterns!! They are inexpensive and it makes a memory. You can get them from Amazon. Click on lantern!
9. Marathon movie night– Do you have your “fav” movies that you love to watch over and over again? Snuggle up on the couch, get your favorite snacks and enjoy being together without stress.
10. Learn a new language– Is there a country that you dream about and would love to visit someday? How cool would it be to learn that language with your honey and prepare for that future trip.
11. Go to the Drive in movie– Nothing screams summer like a drive in movie! I know it’s hard to find one but that’s half the challenge!
12. Stay at the hotel where you stayed on your honeymoon night– This is just an “Awwwww moment”.
13. Make a jar full of date ideas– If your like us, when we do decide to go out, we usually do the same thing over and over again. If you have your jar ready, you can pull out a different idea, each and every time.
14. 20 kissing pictures in 20 different places– Get creative!!! Extra bonus, you get to kiss your sweetie 20 times.
15. Write a song together– If your like me and my husband, your song will not hit the top 10 on iTunes but it will be fun.
16. Book a flight and go!– This is a big one, but if you have a free weekend and have the money, this would be so fun!!! How many times do you find yourself saying” we should do that, we will someday”. There is nothing like the present.
17. Water balloon fight– Cheap and easy but can change the whole mood of the day.
18. Random dance at a random place– To be honest, this one will be hard for me because I have a hard time putting myself out there. Not hard for my son Ben!
19. Do something daring– Pick something that scares you a little and go for it!!!
20. Random acts of kindness– Nothing makes you feel better than when you do something for someone else. Here is a few ideas! Click on kindness !
75 thoughts on “Fun 20 Bucket List Ideas For Couples”
Such lovely ideas.
So wonderful to have you at "Oh the PLACES I've been!"
– Alma, The Tablescaper
We try to go to a Drive-in movie once every summer! And out town has a swing dancing group that meets once a week–we join in every once in a while!
Neat ideas! We are going to try a couple of these, too!
These are great ideas! I love thinking of new, creative ideas to do as a couple to keep things fresh.
Love these ideas. Pinning for future use
These are great ideas and such fun ways to spice things up! 🙂
Found you on the Treasure Box Tuesday link-up.
Thank you! We would love you to link up to our very first party!
Great ideas! I like 20 kissing pictures in 20 different places. The water balloons, not so much. Sometimes my husband doesn't know his own strength 🙂
Stopping over from Gingerly Made. What great ideas! We just got married last July and some of these would be perfect for our first anniversary 🙂
Such great and original ideas! Thank you for sharing at What We Accomplished Wednesdays. Have a great week! ~Deborah
Great ideas–am pinning them so I don't forget 🙂
What fun! Sometimes I forget to apply my creativity and dream about fun things to do together. Thanks for this inspiring list!
I do too!!! That's why I thought this would be fun to create.
OH, I so like this – great list! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
We appreciate you stopping by!
So many fun ideas!
Great tips. Thank you for sharing on Twirl and Take a Bow. Hope you'll join us any Tuesday again! ~Tammy
Thanks for stopping by!
Ooooo, I like that 20 kisses in 20 different places. We're getting ready for our 10 year anniversary, it would be fun to do a variation of that with photos as part of the celebration.
Happy anniversary!! This would be great for an anniversary.
This is a GREAT list. I was actually asking my readers this very question a while back, http://amominneedofadvice.blogspot.com/2014/03/dating-ideas-please.html
so this information is very helpful. I'm glad I found you at #wowuswednesday link party.
I'm so glad! I'm so excited that you stopped by!
This is a great list! The hubs and I need to venture out more without the kids. This is a good place to start!
Thanks for linking up to our Twirl and Take a Bow Party! Hope to see you again next week!
We all need time, as a couple, without the kids. I hope it helps!
Great list love the ideas going to have to try some of them. x
I hope you do!
What a fun list. Thanks for linking up to Sweet and Savoury Sunday, stop by and link up again. Have a great weekend!!
Found you over on MommyMonday – this is SUCH a great idea. I feel like I have a list for me, one for me and my daughter and I never even thought about doing a couples one!
I'm so glad you found us! I hope you make it a habit of stopping by!
Love these! I love new ideas of things to do with the hubby!
Thank you! Let me know if you do any of them!
really like these ideas. With having a new baby its sometimes hard to find time for us, but these ideas are something we never have done before. Thanks for sharing.
So glad that you stopped by!
Great ides. Thanks for linking up @ Monday handmade.:)
I love these! I really want to make a date jar!
I'm so glad! I would love to hear back , if you do!
Oh I just love all of these ideas – I am always looking for ideas! Thanks for linking up to The Creative Exchange Linky Party!
Love this post! My hubby and I have been married for almost 24 years, but we can always use new suggestions! Thanks for sharing.
These are really great ideas! Thanks for sharing!
A great idea list…my fav is #16…but vacation without the kids (every other year or so). Thanks for sharing♪
These ideas are terrific! Thanks for sharing. I laughed at the new restaurant idea. We are so boring, we have a weekend favorite place. I don't think we have missed eating there in the past three months! LOL! Enjoy your weekend.
I totally understand! We were the same way. That's why we started making ourselves go to new restaurants.
These are fantastic ideas! I'm inspired for maybe a candlelight dinner on the porch. 🙂
Thanks and blessings,
Kim @ Curtain Queen Creates
That sounds fun!
What a brilliant posting. Love it will be sharing these ideas next job find a husband
This is a great list! I need to do this 😉
Thanks for sharing.
What a bountiful bucket list of fun ideas!
My husband and I do a lot of these things! I try to mail him a card every week to his business post office as well!
When he picks up the mail, he's always thrilled!
It's really right in saying 'it's the little things that count'!
thanks for some new ideas!
And thank you for linking to the letter "B".
I love these ideas. I can't wait to try these with my husband!!
Such a great list. I need to do some of these with mu husband! Thanks for sharing.
Love this list! What a fun idea. I will definitely be trying some of these out with my husband:)
What a cute list! I love the flight one. =) Thanks for linking up to the DIY'ers!
Such cute ideas, our honeymoon hotel is now college housing! Thanks for sharing at the #WWDParty.
That's a bummer. I guess you will find a new place!
Your list put a smile on my face as I imagined doing them with my husband, so fun and romantic!
Gigi @ Old World Patina
I'm totally inspired to make an effort to do something different on our next date night! Thank you so much for linking w/ Twirl and Take a Bow my friend xo
Good Afternoon Kimberly, I married when I was 18 years old and this year I have been married to my husband for 44 years. We have two beautiful daughters and whilst life hasn't always been easy, we have always loved each other. I love George as much as I did the first time I saw him. We do not have date nights, not because we don't want to, but because we enjoy each other's company and we tend to do lots of things together. I loved reading your bucket list of ideas…. mmm maybe I will adopt some of those ideas….. your never too old to learn.
Best Wishes to you.
These are great ideas! I haven't done anything with J for a while, at least not romantic. We need to do something to spice things up. I love it!
These are great ideas!! Definitely going to Pin this and do some of them! 🙂 Thanks for sharing!
Stopping by from Crafty Obsessions!
These are really fun ideas! Thanks for sharing with Hump Day Happenings.
What fun ideas! I can't wait to implement some of these in my marriage. Thanks for sharing at On Display Thursday! Come link up again!
-Leia @ Eat It & Say Yum
Some great ideas you little love bird you! We do things, but this gives me some fresh ideas!!
Thanks for sharing!!
Thanks so much for this … we have two special needs kids. We concentrate so much on the kids that we forget about taking time for each other. I will print this list right away!
These are fantastic! I'm taking notes 🙂 Thank you!
Great ideas. Thanks for sharing. Going to try that candlelight dinner out by the pool though as soon as it starts getting dark sooner. Linking up from Serenity Saturday.
Great bucket list! I like the kissing pics and RAOK ideas best. Thanks for linking up to Gingerly Made!
I love these ideas! I'm definitely going to bring a few of these up to the boyfriend, haha. Thanks for sharing & Happy Tuesday!
Those are some super great ideas. It is so hard to keep things fresh doing the same things over and over. I am printing these out and putting the list on my fridge so that I dont forget to try some of them! Thanks for linking up at Totally Terrific Tuesday. Make sure you come back Monday night at 10pm to link up any new posts!! http://www.liverandomlysimple.com
I love the idea of dance lessons and going to a new restaurant every time we go out. We definitely get stuck in the rut of going to the same restaurants all the time (which we need to stop doing period to save money). I think both of would love and benefit (especially myself) on dance lessons. It would be a very fun date idea 😀
great tips! We tend to get in a rut of going to the same places to eat because we love them but this is a great idea!
This is a great bucket list!
Melanie @ meandmr.com
Lovely, thanks for sharing at Good morning mondays. Blessings
This is such a great list of fun ideas and a few I may try with my husband as well !! 🙂