Lip Smacking Strawberry Lemonade Pie
This simple no-bake Lip Smacking Strawberry Lemonade Pie is prepped in minutes!
This easy, delicious, and refreshing dessert makes the perfect summer treat. I love the creamy lemonade filling mixed with the tart strawberries. Summer, here we come!
My Lisa Kailey, loves strawberry lemonade!!! Every time when we go get a soda from the store she will request her old stand by. Of course, I needed to find a way to put a smile on her face by using her favorite flavors.
Seriously, we could not keep our fingers out of the filling because it is that addicting!!!!! I know, its not summer, but why not start early????? Who says, we can’t enjoy the flavors of summer, anytime of the year?
Strawberry Lemonade Pie
For the crust:
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
4 Tablespoons butter
1 8 ounce packet of cream cheese, softened
1 can sweetened condensed milk
3/4 cup pink lemonade concentrate (not mixed with water)
2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Red food coloring
1 to 2 cups strawberries, sliced
1/3 cup shredded coconut
red food coloring
1 cup whipping cream
3 Tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
Note: You can use Cool Whip for the topping.
- Crust: Mix the crumbs, sugar, and butter in a 9 inch pie pan.
- Mix until the crumbs have absorbed the butter and the mixture is moist.
- Press the crumbs into the pie pan and bake for 8 to 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Filling: Using your mixer, mix the cream cheese until it’s smooth.
- Pour in the sweetened condensed milk, while mixing to avoid clumps, scraping the bowl as you go.
- Add the lemonade concentrate and lemon juice and continue to beat.
- Add the red food coloring until its the color you want. Fold in the strawberries.
- Pour the mixture into the pie shell and place it in the freezer until it sets up and is firm.
- Topping: Place coconut in a small plastic bag. Add a couple drops of food coloring and seal the bag. Shake until the coconut turns red.
- Whip the cream until stiff, adding the sugar and vanilla in the process.
- When the pie is firm, its ready to serve. Use a warm, wet knife for smooth cuts.
- When your serving your pie add a dollop of cream to each slice of pie and garnish with the coconut.
15 thoughts on “Easy Strawberry Lemonade Pie”
This looks delicious! I've tried some pink lemonade pies, but never a strawberry lemonade one! I'm going to have to try this soon!
What a delicious sounding combo. It's strawberry season here in SoCal and this would be perfect. Visiting from Sweet & Savoury Linkup
Um, yum? What else can I say…Lisa K has great taste! Would be great for summer, like you mentioned. Pinning & stopping by from My Mixing Spoon.
Oooh la la! This pie looks soooo pretty and sounds so yummy! Mmmm
Since I do not do any big cooking any more, sure would enjoy a big slice of this pie.
this looks wonderful!!! I may have to try it
Strawberry lemonade is one of my favorite combinations. Pinning this to my Pies board!
Thank you everyone! It is really good!
I don't think I've ever had strawberry lemon aid sounds terrific. Thanks for sharing your recipe with us on foodie friday.
Strawberry lemonade is a staple at my house. This pie is addicting.
oooooo…. yummy, yum. I love this. PINNING, too. Linda
I can't wait to taste this fabulous pie, we are going to love it! Hope you have a great week and thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
Come Back Soon!
That looks so good! Thanks for sharing!
I love popping in to see what you have going on. Yum! I'm allergic to coconut but I bet this is yummy with or without.
Oh my, this sounds amazing! Thanks for linking up at the Home Matters Linky!