An easy s’ mores ice cream pie is a sweet ending for a summer barbecue!
Who’s up for a super easy dessert????? That’s Delicious!!!!!!! This is an over-the-top version of s’ mores!!!! This would be so cute for a birthday party or a quick dessert for dinner.
1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs- it’s about 10 crackers
6 Tablespoons butter, melted
4 Tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
8 scoops Rocky Road ice cream
3 cups mini marshmallows
1 king-size Hershey bar
- Graham cracker crust: Mix the graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugar, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl.
- Line your muffin tin with cupcake liners. Firmly press the crust into the liners, to make mini crusts.
- Place a scoop of ice cream in each crust. Press the mini marshmallows into the ice cream, make sure to completely cover the top of the ice cream.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour or more.
- Right before serving, place your Hershey bar in the microwave to melt. It will take about 1 minute. Turn on your oven to the high broiler, and once it’s heated, remove the sundaes from the muffin tin, and remove the cupcake liner.
- Place the s’ more sundaes under the broiler until the marshmallows are brown, about 30 seconds. Watch constantly because they will burn easily.
- When serving, place a sundae on a plate and drizzle with the melted chocolate.