Twice Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu Potatoes
My husband invented this last night and I had to post it asap because it is literally the best thing you will ever eat!
Whenever he experiments he doesn’t let me taste test it until it’s completely ready and so all I heard coming from the kitchen the whole time was “you’re going to LOVE this” and “I’m a genius!”well it turns out I did marry a genius because this is incredible!
1/2 c Ham
1/4 c Bacon Bits
1 lb Chicken chunks
2 tbs Garlic salt
1 Green Onion
5 slices Swiss cheese
1 1/2 c Sour cream
4 tbs Butter
Salt & Pepper
1. Wash you’re potatoes and prepare them to be baked. (We poke holes and rub with olive oil and salt)
2. Bake potatoes for a little over an hour at 350 degrees.
3. Meanwhile, fry the chicken, bacon bits, ham, and green onions in a frying pan and add garlic salt.
4. When the potatoes are finished, take a knife and cut out the top halves and then scoop out the insides leaving a padded wall around the edges. (This was a little harder than it looks so take the first one slow)
5. Mix the removed potato with the rest of the ingredients and add cheese.
6. Put the mixture back in the potato skins, broil for 3 minutes in the oven, then enjoy!!