Lasagna is my absolute favorite food! The other night my husband decided to make me some (because he’s adorable and he loves me!!!) but as you know he likes to experiment so he put in some brats and bacon. I was nervous but it was SOOOOO good! The bacon gives it an amazing flavor!
Salt & pepper
1. Cook your bacon and grill your brats. (We turned this into two meals by having grilled brats the night before and using the leftovers)
2. Cut up bacon and brats into bite size pieces.
3. Layer a 9×13 dish in this order: pasta sauce, noodles, sauce, cottage cheese, brats, and bacon.
4. Sprinkle to taste with Parmesan, garlic salt, and salt & pepper.
5. Repeat layers.
6. Top with cheddar cheese.
7. Cover with tinfoil and bake for about an hour at 350 degrees.