Our house has been super busy with the holidays, with our kids and grandkids helping us celebrate the season. I haven’t had a clean kitchen the whole time because our family LOVES to cook!
These little gems had to be postponed because my cute boys gave me the gift of a new backsplash in my kitchen! This is one happy mom! Long story short, we made them on New Years Day for our family feast and they are delicious!
Click Here To Print Recipe:
2 cans of Pillsbury Pizza dough
2 packages of cream cheese
1 jar of Apricot Pineapple preserves
2 Tablespoons chives, chopped
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
2 Tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Roll the pizza dough out on the counter and cut into 3 inch squares.
- Place the dough into a greased muffin tin, position the dough in a way for the edges to lay on the top of the tin.
- Cut cream cheese into squares (about 1/2 to 1 teaspoon) and place cream cheese into the middle of the dough.
- Bake for 12 to 17 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
- While the cups are baking, combine preserves, chives, lemon juice, chili powder, and cumin in a pan. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes on a low heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat and stir in the cilantro.
- Remove the cups from the pans and drizzle about a teaspoon of the sauce on each cup. Best to serve it warm but is still delicious when they cool down.