If you’re looking for an easy, homemade Apricot cream cheese recipe, you’ve just found it! With only a few ingredients, these tasty bites are super simple to make!
Our house has been super busy with the holidays, with our kids and grandkids helping us celebrate the season. I haven’t had a clean kitchen the whole time because our family LOVES to cook!
These little gems had to be postponed because my cute boys gave me the gift of a new backsplash in my kitchen! This is one happy mom! Long story short, we made them on New Years Day for our family feast and they are delicious!
2 cans of Pillsbury pizza dough
2 packages of cream cheese
1 jar of Apricot Pineapple preserves
2 Tablespoons chives, chopped
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
2 Tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Roll the pizza dough out on the counter and cut into 3-inch squares.
- Place the dough into a greased muffin tin, position the dough in a way for the edges to lay on the top of the tin.
- Cut cream cheese into squares (about 1/2 to 1 teaspoon) and place the cream cheese into the middle of the dough.
- Bake for 12 to 17 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
- While the cups are baking, combine preserves, chives, lemon juice, chili powder, and cumin in a pan. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes on low heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat and stir in the cilantro.
- Remove the cups from the pans and drizzle about a teaspoon of the sauce on each cup. Best to serve it warm but is still delicious when they cool down.