We went to Park City for fall break with some friends and my husband decided to impress us by inventing this recipe! All agreed it was to die for, so you can bet I’ll be requesting breakfast in bed sometime soon! (He makes everything to taste so I can’t give you exact measurements but I’m sure your taste buds can figure it out too!)
1 loaf of French Bread
1/2-3/4 c Powdered sugar
1 pkg Cream cheese
1-11/2 c cool whip
Strawberries (or any other fruit topping)
1. Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, and cool whip together in a bowl and set aside.
Toast the Bread:
2. Cut French Bread into thick slices.
3. Mix eggs and cinnamon together in a deep bowl.
4. Dip bread pieces in the egg mixture and sizzle one side at a time until eggs appear to be cooked.
Stuff the Toast:
5. Carefully cut a slice into one side of each french toast piece. Be sure not to go all the way through, or all the way to the edge.
6. Spoon two spoonfuls of filling into the slice.
7. Top your stuffed french toast with syrup, strawberries, and powdered sugar and enjoy!!
Your Closest CHEERLEADERS! We are your big sisters , cheerleaders , and confidence boosters in building a happy home. We are the Lou Lou Girls!
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.