I’m not kidding you, these are to DIE for! My family makes them pretty much every Sunday and we double, sometimes triple, the recipe because each of us could eat about 30 each!
They are buttery on top and moist in the middle! Just be prepared to never enjoy another roll after trying these 😉
(Makes 2 dozen)
2 Tbsp yeast dissolved in 1/4 C water
1 cup hot water
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
3 beaten eggs
4 1/2 cups flour
2 tsp salt
1. Dissolve the yeast in 1/4 cup water
2. Combine all ingredients in a mixer.
3. Let dough rise, then knead.
4. Roll a section of dough in a circle and cut like a pizza. Roll each “slice” from the wide end to the small end.
5. Place on the cookie sheet and cook in the oven at 400 degrees for 7-9 minutes.