Easy Skillet Lasagna Recipe. This family dinner dish only takes 30 MINUTES and ONE POT to make! This ultimate comforting and cheesy meal is so much easier than making a conventional lasagna. After you try this version you will never need another lasagna recipe!
I LOVE lasagna
so I was really excited to try this recipe. It was delicious and nice to only have a one-pan mess to clean up when I was finished!
Skillet Lasagna INGREDIENTS:
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 lb. Italian turkey sausage
1/2 a medium onion, diced
2 cloves of garlic, minced
28 oz. can diced tomatoes
1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
1 can chicken broth
1 package four-cheese ravioli
8 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese
1/2 C parmesan cheese
Parsley for garnish
Skillet Lasagna DIRECTIONS:
1. Add olive oil to a large skillet and sauté onions and garlic over medium heat until soft and translucent.
2. Add sausage and cook, breaking apart while it browns.
3. Once the sausage is cooked through, add tomatoes, tomato sauce, chicken broth, and ravioli.
4. Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer over medium.
5. Simmer until ravioli are tender and the sauce has thickened. (15-20 min)
6. Remove from heat and stir in mozzarella and parmesan.