Bacon and Cheese Pull Apart Bread
I love recipes that look fancy and look like you slaved in the kitchen for hours but really, its so easy to put together that you don’t have to stress.
This is the case with this yummy, delicious bread. This would be great as a main dish and all you will have to do is add a salad to complete the meal, or it would be great for a party!
Bacon and Cheese Pull Apart Bread Ingredients:
1 loaf of sourdough bread
1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
1/2 cup butter, melted
2 Tablespoons ranch dressing, dry mix
Bacon and Cheese Pull Apart Bread Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cross two pieces of Aluminum foil and place on cookie sheet
- Slice bread with a criss cross pattern, but make sure not to go through the bottom of the bread.
- Combine melted butter with the dry ranch dressing mix. Drizzle butter mixture into the slits in the bread.
- Fill the slits with the bacon and cheese, make sure they are full of your yummy bacon and cheese.
- Fold the foil over the bread and make sure it is sealed tightly.
- Cook for 30 minutes and then uncover the bread and cook an additional 6 to 10 minutes.
Now your ready to eat!!! My family gobbled this right up!