Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
Due to pregnancy weirdness, all I’ve wanted lately is sandwiches. So… to keep the husband happy I tried inventing something a little different that I thought he would enjoy, and it turned out great! Plus I think these would be great game day food! You know it’s football season when you hear your husband use the word “fantasy”…
1 ranch packet
1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
1 loaf Italian bread (or any sort of bread will do really)
4 oz. cheddar cheese
Extra ranch and hot sauce for dipping
1. In a skillet, cook your chicken slices until the middle is no longer pink.
2. Empty the ranch packet onto the chicken and stir until chicken is coated.
3. Add in Frank’s Red Hot Sauce.
4. On a cookie sheet, lay out your bread and butter one side. Top the other side with the chicken mixture and cheese.
5. Set your oven to broil and toast the bread until the cheese is melted.
6. Top with additional ranch, hot sauce, and spinach, put your sandwich together, and enjoy!