Yummy Banana Bread
I had three bananas that needed to be thrown away or made into yummy banana bread. I decided to make the bread and I’m glad I did! I love banana bread and I love this recipe! Its really good!
1 cup sugar
1 stick butter, room temperature
3 ripe bananas, chopped
2 Tablespoons whipping cream
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray with non-stick spray and flour, a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Cream the sugar and butter in a mixing bowl until fluffy. Add the eggs, beat well.
- Add the bananas . Mix in the whipping cream and cinnamon. In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Add the flour mixture to the banana mixture. Mix until the flour is well mixed.
- Pour the batter into the greased and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Make sure your toothpick comes out clean. Let cool for 15 minutes. Remove bread from the pan and cool completely before slicing.