Easy, delicious, cinnamon-y, buttery, sweet, quick, melt-in-your-mouth Fresh Fruit Cinnamon Roll Ups are perfect for any occasion. All the flavor of a cinnamon roll with none of the work and ready in just 20 minutes!
Not much in your cupboards or Fridge but your craving something delicious? You will be SO surprised how Yummy this simple recipe will be!
8 ounce package of cream cheese
1 egg yolk
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 loaf bread (preferably white)
2 Tablespoons cinnamon
3/4 cup butter, melted
Fresh fruit (jelly would work)
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, egg yolk and 1/2 cup of sugar. Mix well.
- Cut off the crust of the bread. Flatten with a rolling pin.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the top of each slice, leaving 1/4 inch from the edges. Place a small row of fruit in the middle. Roll it up diagonally from point to point.
- Combine the remaining sugar and cinnamon. Melt butter. Dip roll ups in the butter then into the sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Bake for 16-19 minutes or golden brown.
You can serve the roll ups with a side of pureed fruit dip, to make it even more Delicious!