Not much in your cupboards or Fridge but your craving something delicious? You will be SO surprised how Yummy this simple recipe will be!
8 ounce package of cream cheese
1 egg yolk
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 loaf bread (preferably white)
2 Tablespoons cinnamon
3/4 cup butter, melted
Fresh fruit (jelly would work)
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, egg yolk and 1/2 cup of sugar. Mix well.
- Cut off the crust of the bread. Flatten with a rolling pin.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the top of each slice, leaving 1/4 inch from the edges. Place a small row of fruit in the middle. Roll it up diagonally from point to point.
- Combine the remaining sugar and cinnamon. Melt butter. Dip roll ups in the butter then into the sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Bake for 16-19 minutes or golden brown.
You can serve the roll ups with a side of pureed fruit dip, to make it even more Delicious!