Do you need a Salad for a BBQ? This is a simple but delicious salad that will taste so refreshing with the fresh veggies that you use.
1 small bag of pasta shells (it doesn’t matter what kind, choose the one you think is cute)
1/2 cup chopped green onions
2 cans of shrimp, drained
1/2 cup sliced cucumber
1/2 cup sliced carrots
1/2 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
1 cup mayonnaise( decide how juicy you want the salad, you can add more mayo)
salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare noodles according to the package
- Drain noodles in colander and transfer to mixing bowl
- Add shrimp and mayo. Combine thoroughly.
- Add green onions, cucumber, carrots and cherry tomatoes. Gently combine ingredients until it is mixed well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Go ahead and add different fresh veggies that you love! I would suggest that you don’t add to many different ones because you won’t be able to taste the freshness of each individual vegetable. Simple is better in this case!