Start with Crescent roll dough, you can buy them in sheets now, without the triangles and it’s super convenient for any sandwich creation you can think up.
Top the dough with your favorite kind of ham. 12 slices should do it!
Melt 3/4 stick of butter in a saucepan, add 2 Tablespoons of spicy brown mustard and 1/4 cup of honey and mix it up!
Pour it over the top of your pinwheels and use a pastry brush to spread it into each little crevice!
Sprinkle the croutons on the top of your pinwheels. Bread crumbs would work here just fine, but I just like the flavor of the Olive Garden croutons.
- 1 pkg of Crescent roll dough
- 12 slices of deli ham
- 12 slices of Swiss Cheese (or as much as you need to cover the ham)
- 8 slices of thinly sliced chicken
- 3/4 stick of butter
- 2 T of brown spicy mustard
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 cup of croutons, crushed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare a 9 x 13 casserole dish with cooking spray, set aside.
- Top dough and top with ham, cheese, and chicken.
- Roll dough up tightly.
- Cut 12 pinwheels, about 1- 1/2 inches thick.
- Place pinwheels in casserole dish.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter, honey and mustard.
- Pour over pinwheels.
- Top pinwheels with crushed croutons.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until bubbly and golden brown on top.
amzn_assoc_placement = “adunit0”;
amzn_assoc_search_bar = “true”;
amzn_assoc_tracking_id = “lologi08-20”;
amzn_assoc_ad_mode = “manual”;
amzn_assoc_ad_type = “smart”;
amzn_assoc_marketplace = “amazon”;
amzn_assoc_region = “US”;
amzn_assoc_title = “My Amazon Picks”;
amzn_assoc_linkid = “3e05fa558278bc8299990dbbeeb5e901”;
amzn_assoc_asins = “B01A1409KA,B0162NSAUK,B0091YYUAM,0062331396”;