Edible Cookie Dough
I love treats at night, Edible Cookie Dough is something my sister and I love to eat! This recipe is the best!
Lisa and I love cookie dough. They always say you shouldn’t eat cookie dough with eggs, so this is the best the cookie dough I could come up with. It’s a great treat and it’s amazing. This is Cookie Dough for two people, but if you love it as much as we do you may not want to share.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 Tablespoons salted butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 Tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- Combine the butter, sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl and then blend until smooth.
- Then add the flour and salt and then blend again until smooth.
- Then fold in the chocolate chips.
Did you try our Edible Cookie Dough recipe? What did you think? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
We love red velvet cake at our house so making them into cookies is a no brainer. Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies are gourmet to say the least.
This is the perfect cookie! These sweet and tart cookies flowing over with delicious flavors. You can’t wrong with an Irresistible Orange Creamsicle Cookies!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are the best of both worlds! The crunchy edges are so crisp, browned and just waiting for you to take a big bite! The center cuts are extra ooey, gooey and rich. Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars will be your new favorite!