Switch up you next BBQ with Strawberry Salsa! this gorgeous and delicious salsa is the perfect combination of sweet and spicy.
Strawberries are starting to pop up all over the place! I love when you can shake up recipes you know and love but need a little bit of a makeover!
Not only is it beautiful but boy does it have flavor! It’s light, sweet, and fresh, it screams Summer! It’s not a one hit wonder! It’s great with chips, and it compliments chicken and fish. Who knew!
FRUIT: Don’t stop at just strawberries, I think blueberries or other berries would compliment this combination.
STORAGE: Of course, it’s the best when eaten right away but it can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. Make sure to store it in an airtight container.
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and finely diced
- 1 jalapeno, stem and seeds removed, finely diced (unless you want heat)
- half of a small red onion, peeled and finely diced
- 1/2 cup finely-chopped fresh cilantro, loosely-packed
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 1/2 teaspoon honey
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk together the lime juice and zest, honey and salt. Stir in the strawberries, jalapeño, onion and cilantro. Add pepper, to taste, and mix well. You can adjust the seasonings if need be.
- Let sit for 30 minutes. This will give all the flavors a chance to come together before serving.
Did you try our Strawberry Salsa recipe? What did you think? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
It’s time to get ready for Spring and Summer fun! This fruit salad with honey lime sauce is perfect for any occasion! Whether you are trying to get your family to eat healthier, BBQ party, or a bridal shower, this will make the perfect showstopper!
Vinegar Marinated Cucumbers are the perfect healthy snack for summer. However, you’ll crave it all the time!
Looking for a delicious dessert for Easter, Spring, Summer? You found it! This Lemon Pound Cake is so moist inside with a crunchy crust. So easy to get to deliciousness!