HELLO FRIDAY. It’s been a little crazy around here this week. Cassie had her new little boy. He is so cute. I love it when our family grows. Well, let’s get started. Sit back, put up your feet and grab a Diet Coke. Let’s start Kimberly’s Friday Favorites.
Veo Active-Probiotics® is a new way of cleaning that uses probiotics to biodegrade dirt and grime deep within the cracks & crevices of your surfaces.
Here’s what makes VEO so great
- Works at the microscopic level for a deep hygienic clean in the cracks of your surfaces
- Keeps biodegrading hidden dirt & grime in cracks, grooves, and crevices for up to 3 days
- 99% Biodegradable Formula
- Free From Chlorine Bleach, Formaldehyde, Phosphates, Quats
- Made from 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic
casely: I love this company. They have the cutest cases for your phone. Now they have one that will charge your phone. What? I know, right? Mine is in the mail and I will let you know how it works.
Sawyer Ray Reese: This is my all my time favorite. This cutie was born on Wednesday at 1:39pm. He weighed 6 lbs 15 ounces and was 19 inches long. Mister Sawyer is my 5th grandson, and we are thrilled to have him be a part of our family.
Boudreaux’s Butt Paste Hypoallergenic Diaper Rash Ointment For Sensitive Skin:
Best stuff around for babies bottom.