Pear Craisin Maple Winter Salad
Pear Craisin Maple Winter Salad is the perfect winter salad for anybody who is on a salad kick.
I don’t know about you people but I can never decided what to put on my salads. I have been stuck in a rut lately. So I have been experimenting with a bunch of different ingredients. I love pears and I don’t use them as much as I should. Honestly, I’ve always been a fan of craisins as well, so here we are.
- 2 cups of spring mix salad
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 pear chopped
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Put the dressing ingredients in a bowl. Whisk together until well combined.
- Then put the remaining ingredients together in a bowl and then add enough dressing to your taste. There will be dressing for more than one serving. We loved this dressing so we saved some of it for later.