Last year, my husband, tried to do the Keto diet but with moving and the other things going on in our lives, it just didn’t work. A lot of times the recipes are super delicious but it’s just trying to remember what you can and can’t eat to be successful. Well, we are on the semi Keto train. What does that mean? He wants to mainly do the Keto but with some variations. My goal is to find recipes that are delicious for him and also for those who aren’t doing the diet. I’m starting with Tuscan Chicken.
Tuscan Chicken has the most amazing creamy garlic sauce with sun-dried tomatoes. This meal is a restaurant-quality meal ready in 30 minutes!
Put this meal at the top of your must-make list! It was one of the best things our family has had. You can even serve it Keto style or over pasta making it a delicious meal. It’s a win-win!!
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Italian dressing- from the bottle
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes
- In a large skillet add olive oil and cook the chicken on medium high heat for on each side or until brown on each side and cooked until no longer pink in center. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
- Add the heavy cream, chicken broth, garlic powder, Italian dressing, Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Whisk over medium high heat until it starts to thicken. Add the sun dried tomatoes and let it simmer. Add the chicken back to the pan and serve over pasta if desired.