Delicious quick dinner idea, for busy nights is Cheesy Spinach and Tomato Tortellini.
I feel like tortellini is the most under appreciated pasta ever. I don’t know why I like it so much but it’s so good. This is a cheesy pasta dish, where the spinach and tomatoes cut through the cheese and is the perfect balance of amazingness. I liked that this dinner required little effort. Give it a try.
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 (14 oz) cans Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 large package cheese tortellini
- 1 (5 oz) fresh Spinach
- salt and pepper to taste
- parmesan cheese
- Place chicken broth, diced tomatoes, cream cheese cubes into a large pot. Cook on medium-low heat for 30 to 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the pasta cook for about 10 more minutes or until pasta is completely cooked.
- Stir in spinach until wilted. Salt and pepper to taste, and serve with parmesan cheese.