Air Fried Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges
Air Fried Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges are the perfect side to most meals. Give these a try!
Okay, so don’t judge me! I know, I said I was going to be more healthy. Well, I’m already caving, at least these are air-fried and not deep fried! These potato wedges were literally the best! Everyone loved them.
I’ve been trying to do so shelf cooking lately to get rid of some extra stuff we have just sitting on our shelves.
- 3 to 4 Golden Yukon potatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges. Place them in a large bowl, drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. In a small bowl whisk together salt, garlic powder and parsley. Sprinkle potato wedges with seasoning and cheese.
- Place wedges in a single layer with skin side down. Fry for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and crispy!