One week until Christmas day! Are you ready? If you said “yes”, then are you ready for the week between Christmas and New Years? We are here to help with ideas to keep your family busy after the glitter wears off the new presents.
- Luminaria Thanksgiving Point has an abundance of family activities all year round, but it’s one of the only places you’ll get to see live reindeer until Dec 30th. It is a top-rated light festival.
2. Desert Star This is a family friendly theater! Their production of How the Grouch Stole Christmas! There is even food to feed your munchkins! This show is running until January 5th!
3. Hogle Zoo! Winter is a perfect time to visit the zoo! The animals love the cooler weather and are more activity. If you can handle the cold, stay after dark, and enjoy the light display!
4. Harry Potter Christmas! Are your kids Harry Potter fans? Make the Shops at South Town in Sandy your destination. This will be open daily through January 2019!
5. Midway Ice Castles! How fun would it be to walk through a beautiful ice castle? It is truly Magical! The ice castles are dependent on the weather, so you will have to check the dates to see when they open, but it’s worth the wait!
6. Solider Hollow Tubing! Solider Hollow in Wasatch Mountain State Park has the longest tubing lanes in Utah! They limit guest per session and they pull you up the hill!! I love that!
7. Avalanche Dog Meet & Greet at The Canyons! Every Saturday there will be a meet and greet of the Avalanche dogs and the amazing ski patrollers at the Skit Beach at
8. Hardware Ranch! Get up and personal with a bunch of fun loving Elk! It’s free!!! If you have never been put this on your list. You are taken on a sled through the Elk. Dress warm and just no there isn’t food available.
9. Elf Scavenger Hunt at Gardner Village! The Gardner Village elves are back in town. See if your good little kiddos can find them. Go to their website and print off the free elf scavenger hunt and see if you can find them all! If you do, you will be rewarded with a yummy piece of salt water taffy! Good luck!!
10. Pinkalicious the Musical! Do you have a pink lover in your home? I used to! What a fun girls date!! The show runs until December 3oth, and ticket prices are $27 for adults and $17 for kids.