Baked Sour Cream Chicken Breast
Baked Sour Cream Chicken Breast! Easy, warm delicious recipes are what it’s all about. This Baked Sour Cream Chicken Breast will melt in your mouth!
We love easy recipes and we happened to have all of the ingredients right in our cupboard. We have been on a budget, so I have been trying to make sure we use up what we have and make sure nothing goes to waste. This recipe was simple and delicious.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 1/2 chicken Breast
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly coat a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the sour cream, garlic powder, seasoned salt, pepper, and 1 cup cheese.
- Place the chicken breasts evenly into the pan. Spread the sour cream mixture on top of the chicken. Sprinkle the with the remaining cheese and parsley.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. 160 degrees F in the center means the chicken is safe to eat.
- Turn the oven to broil and place the pan under the broiler for 2 to 3 minutes until lightly browned on top.
- Serve immediately.