Hawaiian Haystacks! Quick and easy dinner! Hawaiian Haystacks is the perfect dinner if you don’t a lot of time!
I love this Hawaiian Haystacks recipe! It’s simple and fun! This literally took me 20 minutes to make! Give this recipe a try!
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cups sour cream
- 3 cups of prepared rice
- pineapple tidbits
- shredded cheddar
- chopped celery
- diced tomatoes
- green onions
- crunchy chow mein noodles
- In a large skillet whisk together the cream of chicken soup and sour cream over medium heat. Add in the cubed chicken, until warmed.
- Serve the chicken gravy over the hot rice and top with any of the toppings you like! Enjoy!