In our house, we love Reese’s! Reese’s No Bake Cookies are going to be a staple in our house! They are simple and quick to make!
We are currently in limbo. Waiting for our house to finish and we are lucky that Matt’s grandparents would take us in!
It’s hard to want to bake something awesome because I don’t want to make a mess in someone else’s home. So I opted for something easy and delicious. You can’t go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate. This was just the ticket!
- 4 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 6 Reese’s Peanut butter cups, chopped up
- Mix together corn syrup, sugar, and peanut butter in a large bowl. Melt in the microwave for 2 minutes and then stir. Then continue to cook for 30 seconds at a time stirring until it is blended.
- While it is still warm, then dump in the Rice Krispies Cereal and chocolate chips. Stir until all of the cereal is coated.
- Let it cool for a few minutes and then put in the chopped up Reese’s peanut butter cups. Stir it in.
- Roll into tablespoon-sized balls and let them cool for 15 to 20 minutes.