Looking for a way to shake up Taco night? Try these Easy Bell Pepper Tacos Keto Friendly!
Cooking, cooking, cooking… Three meals a day, 4 mouths to feed… does it ever end? No. BUT I will survive.
The best thing I’ve done for myself lately is to start meal planning. It has really helped keep me sane and keep more than mac & cheese on the table. I hit a rut last week though and felt like I was cooking the same recipes over and over so I ventured out. This one was fantastic, easy, and delicious!
1 lb lean ground turkey (or beef)
1 pkg taco seasoning
3 bell peppers
Side of rice and beans
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Slice bell peppers into 6 vertical pieces
3. Cook ground meat over medium-high heat until it loses its pink color. Drain any fat.
4. Combine ground meat with taco seasoning.
5. Evenly distribute meat mixture into the bell pepper slices and top with cheese. Bake for 10 minutes.
6. Add toppings and serve!
I would love to hear how it goes!