Cheesy Spinach and Tomato Tortellini is an easy dinner idea if your nights are anything like mine have been lately.
Sometimes you come home and you want to make something that doesn’t need your whole attention. Props to those who stay at home moms!
Wrangling my infant while trying to cook dinner can be a challenge some nights and it’s just a matter of we’re eating out tonight! Grey is the best thing I’ve ever made, but he can seriously be a handful!
This recipe is something I threw together based on stuff we had on hand. Grey was able to roll around on the floor and I could play with him and still make a delicious dinner!
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 (14 oz) cans Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 large package cheese tortellini
- 1 (5 oz) fresh Spinach
- salt and pepper to taste
- parmesan cheese
- Place chicken broth, diced tomatoes, cream cheese cubes into a large pot. Cook on medium-low heat for 30 to 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the pasta cook for about 10 more minutes or until pasta is completely cooked.
- Stir in spinach until wilted. Salt and pepper to taste, and serve with parmesan cheese.