#advertisement I received compensation from Dr. Scholl’s® to write this post. All opinions are entirely my own. #CustomFitRelief #DrScholls
Have you ever had something you have always wanted to do but were afraid to take the first step? I was the same way, I have always wanted to start a clothing store but I was afraid to do it on my own. In May, I changed all that and started my own online store. I quickly realized that I had to do more than what I was doing online, so I started going to local boutiques. It has been a great way to get my brand out there but boy do my feet hurt!
In one of my many trips to Walmart, I ran across Dr. Scholl’s® kiosk and decided this was the perfect time to get myself some Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts! They are customized orthotics for immediate, all-day relief of foot, knee or lower back pain from being on your feet. If you visit a Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Kiosk, it will recommend orthotics that are right for your feet.
It’s so easy to use and it will give you step by step instructions so you can find the right fit for your feet.
First, you step onto to the pad without your shoes. It has been wiped off prior to your using it or there wipes available for your use.
Once you push the start button, it will prompt you and give you easy instructions to follow.
At the end, it will recommend the Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotics that are right for you! So simple!
You can find a Custom Fit® Kiosk near you and get the recommended insert for you in under 2 minutes!
This is one way I can help my tired feet but here are a few more suggestions!
- Don’t go barefoot if you can help it! Walking around barefoot can leave your toenails susceptible to foot fungus and disease, so keep the shoes on!
- Make sure you wear shoes that actually fit!
- Give yourself a quick foot massage with a tennis ball: Rolling a tennis ball along the bottom of your bare foot can provide a surprisingly relaxing massage.
- Disinfect your shoes to get rid of odors. Or if you’d prefer, try rubbing a little cornstarch directly onto the soles of your feet.
- Keep pedicure tools to yourself. Sharing your pedicure tools with friends or family increases your chances of spreading nasty foot funguses and diseases.
If you are experiencing knee, foot, or lower back discomfort, you need to stop by one of the many Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Kiosk centers! How do you care for your feet?