What’s better than caramel apple cider that is so easy to make and cooks in the crock pot? Pretty much nothing!!!
Warning: This photo does not do this caramel apple cider justice! I quickly whipped this up for a party, not thinking it was worth the trouble to take a photo for the blog because people we’re already showing up. Then I tasted it and OH MY I knew I had to snap a pic!! It is a caramelly-fall-fantastic-amazing drink that you will never forget!
2 quarts Apple Cider
1/2 C packed brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
3 cinnamon sticks
1/2 C Ghirardelli caramel sundae sauce
- Pour apple cider into crock pot.
2. Add Brown Sugar and Vanilla, stir well.
3. Tie up cinnamon sticks in small square of cheesecloth and add to cider.
4. Cover Crock Pot and cook on LOW for 3 hours.
5. After 3 hours remove cinnamon sticks and discard. Then add caramel sauce to cider, stir well and cook for 30 minutes.
6. Stir again before serving and top with Whip Cream and more caramel sauce!!
Let me know what you think!!