I’m all about easy, especially when it tastes amazing! There are times when I just want a super easy dessert to feed my family. Sometimes my brain can’t do complicated. I saw this recipe online the other day. I changed it a little and I was doubtful how it would taste, right up until it was done! This pumpkin caramel cake is amazing and you don’t have to make your brain hurt to make it!!
- 1 Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 jar caramel topping
- 1 8 ounce container Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 cake pan
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix and pumpkin puree with a wooden spoon.
- Spread batter into a prepared pan. It will be super thick!
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean!
- Let cake cool completely.
- Using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke holes all over the surface of the cake. Pour caramel into the holes.
- Spread Cool Whip all over the top of the cake, then sprinkle a light dusting of cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Top it off with the chopped pecans!
Thanks For Stopping By!