The Ultimate Burger! It’s that time of year, when burgers are the best food on the planet! As a family, we have been trying to eat a little healthier but we don’t want to miss out on taste! We came up with The Ultimate Burger ever!
- MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burger
- MorningStar Farms® Grillers Original Burger
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Provolone cheese
- hamburger buns, split;toasted
- 4 slices tomato
- shredded lettuce
- 4 slices red onion
- Ranch Dressing
- 4 slices avocado
- 4 handfuls corn chips
- Heat the oil in the pan or griddle over high heat until the oil begins to shimmer. Cook the burgers until golden brown.
- Add the cheese, if using, to the tops of the burgers during the last minute of cooking.
- Place the burgers on the bun bottoms and, if desired, top with tomato, lettuce, onion, avocado and a dollop of Ranch dressing. Pile on the potato chips, top with the bun tops, and serve immediately.
I was a little skeptical as first because I had never tried something like this before but I found out that they a not just for vegetarians, but for regular, every-day people.
Great for families, busy working people, general health-conscious people, etc. and great for moms making sure to get enough veggies in your kids diet! This is a easy way you can substitute veggie for meat in a meal. Meals that are quick, easy, and still help me (and my family) on our healthier lifestyle journey.
Happy grilling! What is your favorite side dish?