Rainbow Unicorn Ice Cream Sundae! I. Love. Sundaes. They are by far my favorite dessert. I also love summer. I love how everything seems so alive, and everyone is excited to have fun. There is nothing better than spending a hot summer day with people you love, eating what you love!
I have two boys and I’ll admit, I’m getting a little burned out from all the cars and trucks in my life, so when I told my three-year-old we were going to make some awesome sundaes I didn’t mention they were going to be girly! He didn’t mind. He actually loved the “rainbow” idea. I don’t think he really knows what a unicorn is, but I felt magical and girly and fancy while we made them and it was a ton of fun!
This sundae contains three magical ingredients you can easily find at your local Walmart. The first magical ingredient is Smucker’s Hot Fudge Spoonable Ice Cream Topping. This stuff is a sundae must! I put it at the bottom because I love it when you feel like your sundae is almost gone and yet you spoon into something so delicious you know you’re going to want another! The second magical ingredient is Blue Bunny® PB ‘N Cones™ ice cream. If you haven’t tried this you’re in for a real treat! It is exactly like what it says. Peanut butter. Cones. and Ice cream. The third magical ingredient is of course, Reddi-Wip® original whipped topping. You can’t have a sundae without a creamy layer of Reddi-Wip!
- Blue Bunny® PB ‘N Cones™
- Smucker’s Hot Fudge Spoonable Ice Cream Topping
- Reddi-Wip® original whipped topping
- Colorful licorice
- Purple Sprinkles
- Spoon a good helping of Smucker’s Hot Fudge Spoonable Ice Cream Topping into the bottom of your cup.
- Stick the colorful licorice into the fudge and carefully twist them around the cup.
- Spoon the Blue Bunny® into the middle of the licorice twist until the cup is 3/4 full.
- Use the Reddi-Wip original whipped topping to create a magical top.
- Finish it off with a dash of purple sprinkles and serve immediately!
Have a fun sundae!