Famous Funeral Potatoes, or “Those Kind of Potatoes” from my sweet mother-in-law Julie! You’ll love these with your Easter ham!
Cheesy Potato Casserole
1 32 oz bag of frozen grated potatoes
16 oz sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 T dried minced onion
1 T salt
1 teaspoon of pepper
1 cup of butter
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
3 cups corn flakes cereal
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour potatoes into 9×13 dish, greased.
- Mix sour cream, soup, salt, pepper, onion, cheese and 1/2 cup of melted butter together.
- Spread cheesy mixture over the potatoes in the pan.
- Top with crushed corn flakes.
- Pour remaining 1/2 cup of melted butter on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until sauce is bubbling.
Pair these potatoes with this delicious Turkey and you’ll have an easy meal!