I love Zupa’s! The other night, on a rare occasion, we went out on a date! You guessed it, we went to Zupa’s. As we were checking out, I noticed something so delicious that it was speaking to me! Of course, I needed to find out what it was and share it with my people. This detectable goodness turned out to be a million-dollar bar! The best news is that it is so easy to make!
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cups graham crackers crumbs
- 1 cup shaved coconut
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 3/4 can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line your 8 x 8 pan with tin foil and spray with cooking spray
- In a bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter
- Press down the graham cracker crust mixture onto the tin foil as your first layer.
- Add chocolate chips for the next layer.
- Sprinkle coconut over the top of the chocolate chips.
- Next, add the chopped pecans on top of the coconut layer.
- Pour your sweetened condensed milk over the top, make sure to evenly cover the top.
- Bake in oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool for at least 10 minutes in pan and then remove to completely cool before cutting.
These little beauties were gone in minutes after making them!