The best part of Baked French Toast is that you make it the night before and throw it in the fridge.
In the morning, throw it in the oven, and breakfast is served! It is so good! It’s been really crazy around here for the last few days. I live in Utah and we have had more snow in the past week than we have seen in years. We don’t know what to do with it all!
Today, it started raining and melting the snow, which is good, but now we have water that doesn’t have anywhere to go. We have all had colds, cheer competitions, it’s the end of the term for my girls, and we are trying to get our lives back to normal after the holidays.
I’m sure your life is just as busy and crazy as mine! On top of all of that, I have to feed my family! This is a no-stress, super easy recipe that you can use for breakfast or even dinner, baked French toast!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 loaf Texas toast bread
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a saucepan, combine the butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, and cinnamon. Pour into a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Arrange the bread slices on top of the butter mixture. In a bowl, beat together eggs, milk, vanilla, and salt.
- Pour egg mixture over the bread. Cover with tin foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. You can garnish with fresh fruit or whipped topping.