This shop has been compensated by the advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
We have all been planning our holiday shopping lists for months! You have made your list, and you have checked it twice, or maybe a thousand times. It never fails, we all seem to leave the stocking stuffers to the last minute! Sometimes it is so hard to know what to put in the stockings because you want every item it to be fabulous. Here is my Perfect Top 5 Last Minute Stocking Stuffer List! I have one for everyone on your list!
- Dad– Bacon Flavored Toothpicks! Cost $6.95. Nothing says “love” like bacon!
- Mom– Organic Doctor Skincare products! You can choose from Organic Rose Otto Facial serum. Cost $21.99. It’s precious, richly nourishing and balancing ingredients help with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Organic Snail Gel. Cost $29.99. It soothes and hydrates the skin. Organic Olive Oil Skin Lotion. Cost $11.99. Nourishing all over body moisturizer for extremely dry or flaking skin. Organic Doctor products are available at your local CVS.
- Teen Girl– Mini Buddha board. Cost $13.99. They can draw on the surface with water. The water evaporates leaving you with a clean slate. Ready to create all over again!
- Teen Boy– Cost $29.49.Would you rather classic card game. Read the “would you rather” question, then let the conversation and laughter begin.
- Kids – Knock Knock Jokes-cost$6.99, Slinky- cost $4.99, or even flying gliders-cost 9.07, would please any girl or boy!
Being a mom, I know I would love to receive any of the Organic Doctor products! I love when I receive gifts that will make me feel good and look good, and that special someone will get a lot of brownie points from me for taking the time to pick out the very best! What’s on your list??