Pumpkin Dump Cake
Pumpkin Dump Cake! Doesn’t it feel like this is the perfect time for pumpkin? Everywhere you go you see pumpkin desserts, pasta and so many other delights featuring pumpkin.
I don’t want to disappoint, and let me introduce to you pumpkin dump cake!
Cassie’s husband, Matt, is a total lover of pumpkin recipes, and for the rest of us, it has to be the right fit. This will cake will melt the hearts of the pumpkin lovers in your family and you will receive high praise from those who don’t necessarily love pumpkin. The best part, it’s easy!
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 10 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup Ritz crackers, crumbs
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- 1 yellow cake mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch cake pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix together, pumpkin, evaporated milk, brown sugar, eggs, and cinnamon.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and then sprinkle the dry cake mix over the top. Then top with Ritz cracker crumbs, and almonds.
- Pour the melted butter evenly over the top.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes until center is set and edges are browned.
- Let cool and serve with ice cream or whipped topping