I am the Activity Days leader in my ward of the 8-9 girls and we helped the girls make an invitation to invite their mom’s to a mother daughter activity. They enjoyed creating it, and we enjoyed that it was easy for us to put together! This made a great activity for Activity Days, but I also plan on using it with my kids if they need to invite someone somewhere, or even to send a letter to someone.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Scrapbook paper
- Glue sticks
- Print out and cut invite information
- Envelopes and stamps
- Print out of girls’ addresses
- Lay out all of the supplies.
- Show the girls’ an example of what they will be making.
- Let them go to town cutting and pasting their invite together.
- Let them write a personal message on it.
- Let them write their own address if they know it, or they can copy from what you have, or they can just glue it to the front of the envelope.
- Mail to the recipient!