We love making homemade pizza at our house, especially since my two-year-old Cooper loves playing the chef. Since it’s national pizza month, I thought I’d share this simple homemade pizza recipe that we use when the kids are helping to keep it easy on us, and fun for them!
Our secret to great homemade pizza is adding a little garlic salt to the crust! It gives you breadsticks and pizza all in one! Mama Mary’s® Pizza Crust is awesome because it is pre-made, cooks really quick, and tastes delicious. It is the perfect addition to homemade pizza.
Mama Mary’s® Original Pizza Crust
Mama Mary’s® Pepperoni
Filippo Berio® Olive Oil
- Spread Olive Oil on the edge of your pizza crust. Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Add the sauce and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle on mozzarella cheese.
- Add Pineapple and pepperoni.
- Follow the cooking directions on the package of Mama Mary’s® Pizza Crust (It should cook in about ten minutes!)
Ps. On specially marked packages of Mama Mary’s® Pizza Crust from October through November at Walmart stores nationally, there will be a fold-out booklet with more than $5 in coupon in savings from Mama Mary’s® Pizza Crusts and Pepperoni, Dole® Pineapple, Cabot® Cheese, Kikkoman® Teriyaki, Barilla® Sauce, and Filippo Berio® Olive Oil…PLUS some great recipes! Enjoy national pizza month!!