Sneak your veggies in and get your hot wing fix! This cheesy hot wing cauliflower casserole feels like your cheating, but all that cauliflower cancels out the calories, right?!
I thought my kids would hate this because it has hot sauce in it, but they didn’t! In fact, they loved it!
I was so surprised and happy because I’ve always had a guilty pleasure for anything that has hot sauce in it, and it’s such a pain to cook more than one meal each night. In fact, I refuse to do so, so either eat or go hungry…or get an apple.
- 1 head of cauliflower chopped
- 2 T olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 8 oz of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup of blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup of green onions
- 1 T garlic, chopped
- 2 cups of chicken
- 1/2 cup of Gouda
- 1/2 cup Sharp Cheddar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Toss cauliflower in olive oil, sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder and roast for 20-25 minutes until tender.
- Reduce heat in oven to 350 degrees. Mix together cream cheese, buffalo sauce, blue cheese, green onions and chopped garlic.
- Prepare a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Layer in cauliflower, chicken and top with cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle Gouda and Cheddar on top and bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly and golden on top.
- Garnish with Blue cheese, hot sauce and onions.