Cheesy Hot Wing Cauliflower Casserole
Sneak your veggies in and get your hot wing fix! This cheesy hot wing cauliflower casserole feels like your cheating, but all that cauliflower cancels out the calories, right?!
I thought my kids would hate this because it has hot sauce in it, but they didn’t! In fact, they loved it!
I was so surprised and happy because I’ve always had a guilty pleasure for anything that has hot sauce in it, and it’s such a pain to cook more than one meal each night. In fact, I refuse to do so, so either eat or go hungry…or get an apple.
- 1 head of cauliflower chopped
- 2 T olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 8 oz of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup of blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup of green onions
- 1 T garlic, chopped
- 2 cups of chicken
- 1/2 cup of Gouda
- 1/2 cup Sharp Cheddar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Toss cauliflower in olive oil, sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder and roast for 20-25 minutes until tender.
- Reduce heat in oven to 350 degrees. Mix together cream cheese, buffalo sauce, blue cheese, green onions and chopped garlic.
- Prepare a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Layer in cauliflower, chicken and top with cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle Gouda and Cheddar on top and bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly and golden on top.
- Garnish with Blue cheese, hot sauce and onions.