When I’m waiting for my cute 17 year old to come home at night on the weekend, I find myself watching the TV show, Chopped. The other night, while I laid on the couch and listened,(with my eyes closed) one of the secret ingredients was White BBQ Sauce. This perked me right up and I was curious because I have never heard of a white bbq sauce before in my life!
I’m a sweet bbq sauce kind of girl and love it on everything. This one is spicy and tangy and take your barbecuing to a new level!
I did my research and found out this is pretty popular in the South. I knew I had to try this out because I think my boys would love this!
- 1 /12 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, lemon juice, horseradish, dry mustard, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and whisk until smooth.
- Cover and let sit in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Brush on grilled or roasted chicken during the end of the cooking, and then use the rest to share at the table!