School starts this week! Where did the Summer go? Now preparation for the school year begins. At the top of my list are meals for my family. I’m always looking for quick and easy meals because between school work and after school activities, we are always running around like crazy people.
You are going to love this easy chicken and broccoli casserole! It only takes minutes to prepare and boy is it yummy!!!
- 4 to 6 skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cups milk
- 1 cup of Ritz crackers- crushed
- 1 can of Cheddar Cheese soup
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese- shredded
- 8 ounces of fresh broccoli
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 9 x 9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine milk and cheddar cheese soup with a whisk.
- Place chicken in baking dish and generously season with salt and pepper.
- Pour soup over the chicken, and then the broccoli, Ritz crackers, and cheddar cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.