This cookie recipe is one of those, everything but the kitchen sink kind of recipe. Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Toffee Cookies are one of the best cookie recipes I’ve ever made.
Sometimes bribing the Young Women to come to church is a little more easy than others. My girls love treats on Sunday! Sometimes that’s how I get them to come, is with very tasty treats! Baking is definitely a stress reliever for me and then I love chocolate and toffee, it’s a win win. When Matt first tasted them he said you can’t taste the toffee and now he’s telling me that since they are cool they taste much better. Really these cookies are the best, just ask anyone! Go home and make these right now and you won’t regret it! Well, we’re off to dinner at Momma Kim’s, so have a fantastic Sunday afternoon! Enjoy the recipe below and stop by for Amber’s week tomorrow!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 sticks of butter, room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 bag of crushed Heath bits
- 1 cup Milk Chocolate chips Guittard
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line 3 large pans with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl stir together the flour, oats, baking soda and salt.
- In stand mixer cream together butter, brown sugar and sugar. Then add one egg at a time and then add in the vanilla.
- Then mix in toffee bits and milk chocolate chips.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of the dough onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing them 2 inches apart.
- Bake until golden brown, about 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool slightly in the pans, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
We love cookies, here at Lou Lou Girls! What is your favorite kind of cookie? We would love to hear from you!