This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CampbellSavings #CollectiveBias
School time is creeping up on us and I can’t believe it. As a teacher and I’m super excited! With school comes the dinner dilemma, what to cook and how long is going to take? Do I have time for this? I have been finding ideas for our dinner meals, Campbell’s products make dinner easy and fun! I love a good spaghetti pie in my life and what Campbell’s products are easy to use and inexpensive.
Below are a few products you may not realize are Campbell’s products. All of them bring back memories from childhood. Chicken noodle soup is an obvious one, it’s the ultimate comfort food that has been a family favorite since I was young. Prego Italian sauce has so many different flavors and I personally love them all. Matt loves everything with marinara, there are so many meal options with marinara and it tastes homemade. Pace salsa is the only salsa I use in my cooking, they use hand picked vegetables. V8+Energy is a nutritious fruit flavored beverage, offering a combined serving of fruit and vegetables (Only 50 calories per 8oz serving). It provides refreshing energy from natural green tea.
I decided to use V8+Energy and Prego Italian sauce for my recipe. I know you may think that I am nuts, but it was absolutely delicious! We first stopped by Walmart the products are relatively easy to find!
- 1 box of spaghetti
- 1 Jar of Prego Italian sauce of your choice
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound of chicken tenders
- v8+Energy Pomegranate Blueberry
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Place chicken in a bowl and dump one can of V8+Energy. Allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- While chicken marinates, cook spaghetti noodles according to directions. Strain and then allow to cool in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Then pull chicken out and dip in the flour, then the buttermilk and then breadcrumbs. Then place them on a baking sheet, bake for 10 minutes and then flip and bake for 5 more minutes. Until chicken is cooked through.
- Lightly grease the muffin tin, pull out the spaghetti stir in the olive oil, garlic and one cup of parmesan. Place the spaghetti in greased muffin tins, press down.
- Then put a spoon full of Prego and then sprinkle extra cheese on top!
- Bake for 20 minutes. When done allow to cool for 5 minutes to set up.
- Slice the chicken place on top. Garnish with parsley.