Man, I’m exhausted, we’ve spent the last couple days preparing our yard for plants and landscaping rocks! I’m so excited about it, but it really takes a lot of back-breaking labor. We’ll be lucky if we finish it all today!
In order to get some energy, I thought we’d grab this delicious French toast before we head out to dig some holes and plant some plants! It did not disappoint!
Raspberry Cream Cheese French Toast
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 T. milk
- 6 slices of bread
For the Cream Cheese Drizzle
- 4 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup of milk, room temperature
- 1/2 cup of raspberry jam
- 2 T of water
- Mix together eggs, vanilla, and milk. Dip bread into egg mixture on both sides. Cook in a medium skillet until brown on both sides.
- Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and milk with a hand mixer. Set aside.
- Combine water with raspberry jam, cook in microwave for 30 seconds in microwave safe dish until warm.
- Drizzle cream cheese and raspberry topping over French toast! Yummy!