Raspberry Cream Cheese French Toast!
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 T. milk
- 6 slices of bread
- 4 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup of milk, room temperature
- 1/2 cup of raspberry jam
- 2 T of water
- Mix together eggs, vanilla, and milk. Dip bread into egg mixture on both sides. Cook in a medium skillet until brown on both sides.
- Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and milk with a hand mixer. Set aside.
- Combine water with raspberry jam, cook in microwave for 30 seconds in a microwave-safe dish until warm.
- Drizzle cream cheese and a raspberry topping over French toast! Yummy!
5 thoughts on “Yummy Raspberry Cream Cheese French Toast”
We have a breakfast restaurant that we go to and they serve a stuffed french toast, this sounds really familiar and looks delicious!!
Thanks! It is super easy and yummy!
Yum! I love to try all kinds of toppings and new ways to eat french toast! Looks easy and delicious! Thanks for sharing! #SmallVictories
Oh I am in love with the cream cheese drizzle! Oh my! Thanks for linking up to Merry Monday! Sharing on G+! Have a great week!
This looks so delicious. You had me at French Toast! Thank you so much for linking at #overthemoon! I look forward to seeing what you share every week. Please come back for #WonderfulWednesday or #ThursdayFavoriteThings. Don't forget to comment your link #'s so I can be sure to visit and you get a chance to be featured! Pinned and shared.