Raspberry Cream Cheese French Toast!
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 T. milk
- 6 slices of bread
- 4 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup of milk, room temperature
- 1/2 cup of raspberry jam
- 2 T of water
- Mix together eggs, vanilla, and milk. Dip bread into egg mixture on both sides. Cook in a medium skillet until brown on both sides.
- Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and milk with a hand mixer. Set aside.
- Combine water with raspberry jam, cook in microwave for 30 seconds in a microwave-safe dish until warm.
- Drizzle cream cheese and a raspberry topping over French toast! Yummy!