This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #allfreeclear #CollectiveBias
It’s time for us to shout yippee because Spring is here! I can’t help it but I get so excited because Spring seems to bring a new beginning and the start of many new adventures! We are a big softball family, and I spend many hours at fields watching two of my girls play and my one daughter coach the high school team. My 17 year old daughter, Andie, is a super aggressive player and it never fails that when the game is over, her uniform is always the dirtiest one. So when I found myself at Sam’s Club
looking for detergent, I wanted to get something that would get the stains out but at the same time find something that was hypoallergenic and clinically proven to be gentle on skin.
Both of my girls have sensitive skin and have Spring allergies so I knew that all® free clear Mighty Pacs® were #1 recommended brand by Dermatologists, Allergists, and Pediatricians, so I needed to give them a try! All though all® free clear Mighty Pacs® are not intended to treat or prevent allergies. It’s just another way for families to live free from the irritants and allergens that can get in the way of having fun.
We might spend many hours at the fields, we do know how to have fun all Spring long and I love to give my girls experiences to figure out who they are and what they want to be when they get older. Here are a few tips to keep your family happy, healthy, and loving.
- Plan outdoor activities: Set aside one day a month to do a new activity as a family. It doesn’t matter how dirty you get because you can always use all® free clear Mighty Pacs®
- Take a class together! Try something new. Nothing builds a bond faster than learning together.
- Help your family get active! Even a walk around the block is a start!
- Make chores fun! When you work as a family it makes memories that you will never forget!
- Remember to stay hydrated!
Whatever your family loves to do, you always want to look your best and feel great at the same time! I told you what is the hardest thing to wash, what’s the stain that keeps you up at night?