This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #acnefree123 #CollectiveBias
Since we wanted to try AcneFree, I have been coming up with a routine that can make it easy for her to keep up on her hygiene and still be the active teen that I love! Here’s my list and maybe it can help the tween or teen in your life!
- Shower or Bath Daily: You should bathe daily to wash the dirt and oil off your skin. This is so important if you are exercising.
- Brush your Teeth: This seems so simple but a lot times they forget at night. 2 minutes total, twice a day. Brushing will keep their teeth strong and healthy.
- Sleep: This doesn’t seem to be a problem on the weekends! But in the week nights they need to make sure they are getting 8 1/2 to 9 hours each night.
- Power Naps: A 20 to 30 minute power nap can recharge them.
- Brushing Your Hair: Lisa has thick, coarse hair and gets tangles so easily. If they brush through it just enough get them out.
- Deodorant: Every girl sweats differently, so its so important to find the right deodorant that works for you.
- Keep skin clear: Teen’s and tween’s skin get oiler, especially in the “T zone”. for proper skin care, use an acne products twice a day, and discourage them from touching their face, it spreads bacteria. Lisa will be using AcneFree.
- Wash the Oil Out of Your Hair: Teen’s hair isn’t always easy to manage, so shampooing at least every other day can keep it under control. Clean hair can also decrease breakouts!