Ingredients: Click to print
1 can 15 ounce pumpkin puree
1 can evaporated milk
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup flour
1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups flour
1/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
6 Tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
1 cup buttermilk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Custard: In a bowl, combine the pumpkin, evaporated milk, and eggs. Add the sugars, flour, pumpkin spice, and salt. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Topping: In a different bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add the butter, and with a fork, cut in the butter until it looks like crumbs.
- Stir in the buttermilk, and stir just until the mixture is combined.
- Drop the topping in dollops over the custard. Take a couple of extra teaspoons of sugar and sprinkle it over the top. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Serve with ice cream or a drizzle of heavy cream and top it off with your favorite nuts and caramel sauce.
7 thoughts on “Delicious Pumpkin Cobbler”
This looks so good!
OMG, this looks so good. I have never had pumpkin cobbler. I will now. Pinning.
Thanks for sharing Wake Up Wednesday,
yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm two yums up (thumbs) wink. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. Watch for your feature tomorrow. xo
This looks so delish! Creative and delish! All the things I love about fall and winter in one dish. And then to top it off with ice cream! Yeehaw! In love. Pinning!!!
Yummy Pumpkin Cobbler, what a great dessert. Wishing you and your family a bountiful Thanksgiving and thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday!
This looks wonderful! I love pumpkin recipes. Thanks for sharing your recipe with us at Funtastic Friday. Hope you join us again for this week's party.
Oh Yummy!! Great dessert for the holidays!! Thanks for sharing on My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday!! Hope to see you tomorrow!! Pinned!